py2exe - how to get rid off console window?

sarmin kho sarmin_kho at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 12:30:59 EDT 2004

Hi JZ..

from the python core Dos directory (in my case, C:\Program Files\Python22>), u would need to execute the followings:
 C:\Program Files\Python22>python setup.py py2exe --windows

or for more information u can also execute:
C:\Program Files\Python22>python setup.py py2exe --help, whereby information about '--windows' is also mentioned..

from ur setup.py file, it looks to me u r trying to create an executable from python script written by boa constructor.. it works well for me creating a consoleless executable and it will so to u unless there are any other unknown problems..

many thanks..
sarmin