Nested loop limit?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jul 11 22:26:19 EDT 2004

Fernando Perez wrote:

> Feel free to contact me directly at fperez AT colorado DOT edu if you don't feel
> like talking about quantum gravity on c.l.py :)

Just a note: quantum gravity discussions are _clearly_ on-topic in
c.l.py.

This is obviously so, for one thing because if you look at other
discussions which are not considered off-topic, and compare the
degree of association with Python, you will see that quantum gravity
is relatively (approximately) 100% Python-related.

Secondly, though it's not widely known, the technology behind
the still-missing time machine is based on combining phase-change
metaphysics (cf. the "transmogrifier", for example, of Calvin-Hobbes
Inc.) with quantum gravity to form an electro-gravitic
four-dimensional propulsive system which the PSU first rel