Python with PalmOS: anything newer than the 1.5.2 PipPy?

Lucas Raab pythongnome at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 20:09:35 EDT 2004

Well, if you were going to do that it would possibly require an overhaul of
the Python library. I mean, you can only fit a certain amount into a memory
card or the internal memory. And a way for Python to install on your Linux
PDA just like it does on a PC. Hey,  I'm sure lots of people would run
Python on their PDA for portable programming. Imagine the possibilities,
sitting in a traffic jam writing a spur of the moment application. Hmm, this
could be interesting. I'd say it's definitely viable.

news:60plr1-1iu.ln1 at wintermute.g2ctech...