How to use python or mod_python file to handle HTML form?

Byron DesertLinux at netscape.net
Wed Jul 28 10:21:20 EDT 2004

Hi Nancy,

Please answer the following questions:

1) Do you have access to a web server?			[yes / no]
2) Do you have access to a SMTP server?		    [yes / no]

If you answered "no" to any of the following questions above, this code
sample will not work for you.  Why?

1) You must have access to a web server in order for the form to be
processed.
2) You must have access to an SMTP server in order to send e-mail on the
Internet.  Without this, you are toast.

Byron
---