good cgi framework

Austyn Bontrager austynjay at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 19:59:00 EDT 2004

I am using the cgi module, along with Zope Page Templates
http://zpt.sourceforge.net/

I made a CGIScript class that I subclass for each CGI script. This
wrapper class allows me to define a template filename, and a context
dictionary, and have the template automatically rendered when the CGI
script exits without errors.

It seems to run kind of slow, but that's okay for our site...