my favourite IDE :the workspace

paolo veronelli paolo_veronelli at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 15 07:19:20 EDT 2004

I don't mind the reasons why someone attack to defend .The best thing we
can do is the code anyway.(And python does it better)

Actually I use vim because I can take off everything from the X screen
which is not code.
My window manager is PWM with zero border windows, my root window is
fading from black to gray40,my gvim has dark background
and,having no borders itself when I switch to the code workspace I see
only code in the landscape,no lines no icons,just
text.

Lately I found the python_fold.vim script which resolved my problem in
folding python syntax and I am happy enough with this.

I saw Eric3 by a friend of mine and it looked good for a starter.I'm
not.I've coded 20 years now and I've worked a lot with pen and papers,that
is still my favourite IDE.

Building my working-space takes me a lot of time.Choosing the most
configurable tools multiplies the time spent to do it.
But in the end  I feel a piece of the machine sometime the masterpiece ,an
unpayable feeling......

	Nice coding everybody	Paolino

....lotta dura  per la verdura