Embedded python

Anand K Rayudu anand.k.rayudu at esi-group.com
Tue Jul 6 03:47:48 EDT 2004

Dear Mark,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Could please suggest me if there is a
way to know if INCRF/DECRF is not handled properly. May be some thing
like, when closing the interpter print of all the objects whose
reference count is not 0. Probably type of object can help me in
figuring out error.

Can you please suggest me there is a way to get this information.

Thanks  & Best Regards,
Anand