McMillan Enterprise Installer

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Fri Jul 2 11:26:19 EDT 2004

David Fraser <davidf at sjsoft.com> writes:

> Great, I've added these to my mirror at
> http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/mcmillan-inc/dnld/
> Anybody have any other copies? Was version 5 ever released? does 6a1 exist?

I think I've got many (most?) of the releases made (r_02, b_03f, 3g,
4a1-2, 5a0, 5b1-5 with variations and 6a2), but to be honest, I
wouldn't know much of a reason to be using anything other than 5b5_5
or 6a2 if someone were looking to download it at this point, so
holding on to too many others may just be confusing.  I suppose a
pre-5b1 variant since that's when older specs could break (if they
didn't explicitly analyze _mountzlib), but folks with those files
would presumably already have copies of Installer they were using.

-- David