odd exceptions when deleting objects

Elliot Peele elliot at bentlogic.net
Sat Jul 31 16:58:16 EDT 2004

I keep getting a odd set of exceptions when my application exits:

Exception exceptions.ImportError: 'No module named types' in <bound
method log.__del__ of <db.log.log instance at 0xf6de538c>> ignored
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute
'close'" in <bound method db.__del__ of <db.db.db instance at
0xf6d34b0c>> ignored
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute
'close'" in <bound method Cursor.__del__ of <MySQLdb.cursors.Cursor
instance at 0xf6d3908c>> ignored

It's only doing this with the log object, which each module has a
reference to. Any ideas why this is happening?

Elliot