Looking for comments on BlackAdder

dusty noone at nowhere.com
Wed Jul 28 09:20:30 EDT 2004

Hi,
I recently switched from windoze to Linux (SuSE 9.1) and want to write
some applications (mostly for personal use). I have several years
experience writing with Borland Delphi and now I am looking at Python.
BlackAdder incorporates Python and QT into a application similar to
Delphi for writing GUI applications. (I looked at Kylix and didn't
like it)

I wonder if BlackAdder is worth the price or would I be just as well
off using Idle and QT Designer?

I would appreciate any comments on BlackAdder.

dusty