Urgent:help needed

prabu prabu333 at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 2 09:07:26 EDT 2004

Hi Holger Joukl,
            Thanks for the replyye,yes,I am using HPUX OS 11.23.But i am
having that file /usr/local/lib/python2.3/lib-dynload/select.sl,but not with
extension of .py or .pc,with .sl,it is present.Also all files in
lib-dynload/are with the extension of .sl.I found at a FAQ,may be read
premision may not be available,so problem arrives for selcet module..But i
checked it,read permission is there for that file.

This is the link of that FAQ,
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=import+select+module++group:comp.lang.python.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.python.*&selm=3ed67f24%240%24617%24a1866201%40newsreader.visi.com&rnum=8

Please help me to solve,this problem.How to get the seelct module,can be
added to my Python,any ideas.......

With Thanks,
Prabu.