VB(ish) replacement

Tony C cappy2112 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 01:39:47 EDT 2004

> John...
>     Regarding point 5: I'm another VBer, and the language itself
> notwithstanding, I *love* VB's design & code IDE. Is there, in fact,
> anything comparable for Python?
>
> Nick

If there was a good (almost as mature as the VB iDE) VB-like IDE for
Python, I'm sure the language acceptance would skyrocket.

FWIW- there is a VB2Py project in sourceforge.

QT designer is the closest thing I've seen to VB, but is still very
crude and nowhere near as easy to use as the VBide.

However, the QT/Pqyt library is very nice!!