Typed Python?

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud peufeu at free.fr
Tue Jul 6 03:02:18 EDT 2004

> In the early days of pocket calculators, Texas Instruments had all

	Yes, I still have a HP48 from my science school days. It was a great
machine. I found the reverse polish notation much more powerful than the
classical notation when doing manual calculations. However, when
progrmaming, it was hell because you had to keep track of the stack in
your head, which is very difficult. As soon as there's if/then and loops,
I think stack languages become impossible to use.