ZWiki: "product broken" on Zope 2.5.1/Debian

James Henderson james at logicalprogression.net
Fri Jul 9 12:59:42 EDT 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 4:10 pm, Jochen Demuth wrote:
> The Item in Products is named "ZWiki (Broken product ZWiki)", and when I
> click it I get this page:
>
> /====
>
>   Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/ZWiki
> Import Traceback
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 531, in
> import_product
>      product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
>    File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/__init__.py", line 10, in
> ? #
>    File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/ZWikiPage.py", line 78,
> in ?
>    File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/Comments.py", line 3, in ?
> ImportError: No module named email
>
> \====
>
> Can you give any hints?
>
> I installed Zope with apt-get from stable, but maybe I should install
> manually from the recent stable Version from the Zope page?
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Jochen

One quick hint: the "email" package has only been included in the Python
standard library since Python 2.2, though if you get if from somewhere else
it will work with Python 2.1.  But you really should upgrade to Python 2.3.4
and Zope 2.7 - I don't even know if ZWiki is meant to work with Zope 2.5.

Another hint: this question would be better posted to zope at zope.org.

HTH,
James
--
James Henderson, Logical Progression Ltd
http://www.logicalprogression.net