PDF parser (was: Ann: Revival of the BytecodeHacks)

Radovan Garabik garabik at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Fri Jul 30 02:47:50 EDT 2004

Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> need the bytecodehacks. I am writing a sophisticated package
> which involves parsing of PDF files, and I want to do it all in
> Python. In order to get this PDF processor to almost C speed,

What license is your pdf parser going to have?
Do you have a working version?
My work plans include writing a pdf parser (and I prefer python for it),
if your package is going to be open source, I would rather not
duplicate the effort.

thanks

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__    garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk     |