Python indentation

Reinhold Birkenfeld reinhold-birkenfeld-nospam at wolke7.net
Wed Jul 7 07:57:36 EDT 2004

Sateesh wrote:
> I surely understand the importance of indentation, but as you see there are
> beautification tools that can be used to beautiy the C code. Also
> indentation is based upon ones style of coding, and I feel somewhat
> restricted when the language itself restricts someone to code in a
> particular way.

That is what I wrote about. In the beginning, you think of the
indentation as a restriction. Later, you will be glad about it, and you
will not desire to structure your code otherwise.

Reinhold

--
Wenn eine Linuxdistribution so wenig brauchbare Software wie Windows
mitbrächte, wäre das bedauerlich.  Was bei Windows der Umfang eines