datetime.iterdate

Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) tdelaney at avaya.com
Sun Jul 11 21:55:56 EDT 2004

Tim Peters wrote:

> I've noted before that I've not enountered another language community
> so eager to bloat the language with things they can trivially do on
> their own.  What's up with that?  I personally find Python functions
> pretty easy to write -- even four-liners <wink>.

I think it must be because people feel that since it's trivial to do, it
must be trivial to add to the core language/library.

This is why I stick with investigating *hard* things ... it convinces me
to greatly restrict what things I suggest (autosuper is nice, but it's
proving difficult to implement efficiently without going beyond pure
python code ... or using lots of extra memory).

Tim Delaney