How to lunch webpage without using SMTP server?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Jul 26 10:35:07 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-24, Nancy <wxling3 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Guys,
>
>    Please read the article on the following website:
>    http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/tut-pub.html
>    I am trying to following the example! It looks for your discussion
>    going to different way.

Maybe you should have posted that bit of information with your
original question.  If you post impossibly vague questions,
you can't expect people to correctly guess what you're talking
about.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Do you have exactly
                                  at               what I want in a plaid