[wxPython] Smileys in my text ctrl

Madhan solaimadhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:20:55 EDT 2004

Hi Zunbeltz,
Thanks for the info, but I think wxHtmlWindow is a complete window
component. I think I cannot use that as my text panel, because the
methods of wxHtmlWindow do not support appending the text(IMessages),
all it supports is loading a web page !!.
So may be I have to look for some other component.

I really appreciate your effort.

If anybody have any other ideas, it will be great to know that.

Thanks
Maddy