Finding Script Directory

Steve lonetwin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:19:46 EDT 2004

Isn't gmail really cool ?? here's one of the text links in the
"Related Pages" column at the right of the page displaying this
thread:

7.2. Finding the path
a free Python book for experienced programmers
www.faqs.org

The link points to: http://www.faqs.org/docs/diveintopython/regression_path.html

I'm glad google's reading my mail :)

HTH