Python indentation

Nikola Plejic its_in at the.sig
Wed Jul 7 09:47:44 EDT 2004

Sateesh wrote:
> I surely understand the importance of indentation, but as you see there are
> beautification tools that can be used to beautiy the C code. Also
> indentation is based upon ones style of coding, and I feel somewhat
> restricted when the language itself restricts someone to code in a
> particular way.
>
> Sateesh

Huh, then C also limits you in a way... You have to constantly open and
close those curly braces. I'd be much better if I wouldn't have to do
that, but I have to get along with it (N.B. - I'm not a C programmer so
don't get me wrong :)).

Instead of { and } you have indentation... IMHO, that's a much more
"natural" way of defining blocks of code. You'll see, you'll get used to
it. It often results in writing *much* cleaner code in other languages,
too. At least in my case.

--
regards,              [ mailto: zweistein at ftml dot net ]
Nikola                [ http://hades.indivia.net/         ]