tempfile.mkstemp problem?

marco marco at reimeika.ca
Thu Jul 29 01:22:07 EDT 2004

Ooops, sent it too soon by accident, here's the final part:

marco <marco at reimeika.ca> writes:

> So, running the Python script on its own creates the
> temp file OK, no problem, but when I call is from the

As I was saying, when it is called from the GUI there's
problems creating the temp file.

I did another experiment and instead of running the
Python script I ran the Python plugin (which calls
the script) and that works fine! So it's the fact that
the plugin/script is being called from yet another
Perl script. I guess I should look more closely
at how this is taking place. In the meantime, any ideas
would be appreciated!

Cheers,
marco

marco at reimeika.ca