Basic Python Question

Richard Spooner rspooner at frisurf.no
Thu Jul 22 06:37:52 EDT 2004

At the moment it detects the error and prints out "Error binding Worker"
just because it was something I could easily check was working.

I would like it to use the except to

check that it's a bind error,
find the existing instance that is bound to that port
make the new instance that it is attempting to create reference this
existing instance.  Thus having the new instance effectively bound to the
port but in fact really linked to the existing instance which is in turn
bound to the port.

Cheers

Dave

news:mailman.704.1090492108.5135.python-list at python.org...