ANN: googlism.py 1.0 -- Python access to googlism.com

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Jul 26 16:01:03 EDT 2004

Summary

    Command line and Python module access to googlism.com.

Overview

    The googlism.py module provides both Python module and command
    line access to googlism.com, the Web site which sifts through the
    results of the popular search engine Google and reports
    information about individual keywords.

Getting the software

    The current version of googlism is 1.0.

    The latest version of the software is available in a tarball here:
    http://www.alcyone.com/software/googlism/googlism-latest.tar.gz.

    The official URL for this Web site is
    http://www.alcyone.com/software/googlism/.

Requirements

    googlism.py is intended to be used with Python 2.2 or later.

License

    This code is released under the GPL.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis