Fatal python error: Inconsistent interned string state

Jon jon.moses at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:25:05 EDT 2004

I've seen the previous msg about this error, and how it's only been
reported once.  (Twice now)  And I have some other circumstances.

I'm also receiving this error, on a windows 2000 platform.  The only
thing is, I only get it when I call sys.exit( )

The script is doing db reads/writes and some file manipulation, but
nothing really tricky.

If anyone has any ideas why this would happen, or knows if it's a
really big deal or not, please let me know.

Thanks,
-jon