mod_python: How to make a single object available to allinstances?

Trond A Myklebust tamyk at online.no
Mon Jul 19 04:34:08 EDT 2004

I am using Apache 1. The bigdict isn't reinitiated, but each thread gets
a copy of the object, I wanted if possible to have one copy of the
object for all threads to use, but suppose it may not be possible.

Is mod_python freeing up completely the memory used for each thread when
it is finished serving a user?

--
Trond A Myklebust
IT - UDS