Problem found with zope

Peter Maas peter.maas at mplusr.de
Fri Jul 30 03:59:08 EDT 2004

Seb schrieb:
> My problem : When you refresh several times my web site the pictures are
> "mixted". I mean on some pictures positions, it is some other pictures that
> are used instead the good ones. It happens at random.
>
> I'm quite sure it is a python problem but I'lm not an expert.

I've browsed your page with Mozila 1.7. There is a linkTransparent.gif
in the navigation area which is a transparent background image and
gets overlayed by other images when I switch to another tab. If I
hit Shift+Reload, the page is displayed correctly.

I have no idea how this can be tracked to python code. To me it appears
as a cache issue.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas