IronPython-0.6 is now available!

flacco flacco003 at spambadTwilight-systems.com
Wed Jul 28 23:33:33 EDT 2004

Neuruss wrote:
> IronPython is currently at a pre-alpha stage suitable for
> experimentation but not for serious development work.
>
> http://www.ironpython.com

from the ironpython web page:

"After exploring many alternatives, I think that I've found the ideal
way to continue working to realize the amazing potential of the vision
of the CLR. I've decided to join the CLR team at Microsoft beginning on
August 2.

"At Microsoft I plan to continue the work that I've begun with
IronPython to bring the power and simplicity of dynamic/scripting
languages to the CLR."