IDE

Thomas Lindgaard thomas at it-snedkeren.BLACK_HOLE.dk
Thu Jul 15 05:25:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:22:54 +1000, Peter Milliken wrote:

> So whilst I know that Thomas does not "want Emacs or Vi", I believe my
> response is in the spirit of the original email :-)

It is indeed :)

But I just think that I could ever learn all those keyboard shortcuts...
and I've tried a few times to install new modes (eg. PHP-mode) - sometimes
with success :) - but Emacs and I will never be best friends.

<war disregard="yes please do">
  It's a great editor for yum.conf and the like, though.
</war>

--
Regards
/Thomas