ANN: IPython 0.6.1

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 18:28:04 EDT 2004

Fernando Perez wrote:

> Announcing an update to eractive Python shell.
>
> I've just uplodaded officially IPython 0.6.1.  Many thanks to all who

Note:

the rpms I uploaded yesterday tagged as py23 were inadvertently built with
py22, so things were going to the wrong directory.  I just uploaded corrected
ones (no code changes at all).  Thanks to Stephen Walton for reporting the
problem.

The actual version on the site is 0.6.2.  I discovered a small problem with the
'cd' command yesterday right after releasing 0.6.1, so I did a silent update
to 0.6.2 after fixing the bug.

Best,