Updated version of decompyle

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Thu Jul 15 09:35:17 EDT 2004

Chris King wrote:
> F. GEIGER wrote:
>
>>> http://www.pypackage.org/packages/python-decompyle
>

>> No more: "decompyle has moved to
>> http://www.crazy-compilers.com/decompyle/ Please update out bookmarks."
>

> The .rpm link on that page still works, if you're on Mandrake or RedHat:
> http://www.pypackage.org/files/mandrake/cooker/RPMS/i586/python-decompyle-2.2beta1-1pyp.i586.rpm
>

> decompyle 2.2 is also available in Debian testing and unstable. If you
> are running another Linux or Windows, you can grab the source package here:
>
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/decompyle/decompyle_2.2beta1.orig.tar.gz

Hi

A while ago I found an updated version of decompyle that was meant to
work with Python 2.3. Unfortunately the pages it was on
(http://stud.usv.ro/~rchiriliuc/decompyle.php and
http://adal.eu.org/decompyle.php) seem to have disappeared ; I have
contacted the author (Adal Chiriliuc) to find out if he has any more info.

In the mean time I have put both 2.2beta1 and 2.3 up at
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/mirrors/decompyle/

Anyone with any more info, please shout...

David