How to get some information about a user or computer in ActiveDirectory?

Dirk Hagemann usenet at mail-2-me.com
Thu Jul 22 08:17:49 EDT 2004

Hi!
I'm working in an ActiveDirectory Network and want to get some
information about a user-account or computer (OS for example) account.
I think this works with the win32com.client module and the LDAP-Path,
but I couldn't find yet a simple and working sample-script just to
test some things or have a first small success.
Does anybody know a simple example for this task?
The ActivePython Documentation was no real help yet and scripts I
found in the internet didn't work (probably because of mistakes I
implemented...).

Thanks for your help!

Bestr regards
Dirk Hagemann