python desktop

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Tue Jul 6 14:33:55 EDT 2004

    Maurizio> Here it is. Finally a usable version has been
    Maurizio> released. Spread the word! ;-)

I get the error:
"""
axp:/home/ville/prj/logicaldesktop# python logicaldesktop.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "logicaldesktop.py", line 2975, in ?
    selectedLabel = FlashingLabel('This text will change', selectedHBox)
  File "logicaldesktop.py", line 212, in __init__
    QPushButton.__init__(self, text, parent)
TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with QPushButton instance as first argument (got FlashingLabel instance instead)
"""

I presume python-qt3 packages in Debian Sid don't cut it?

I'd also suggest informing at least dot.kde.org and osnews.com of the
release, seems just like the stuff those sites would enjoy - if it
works for mainstream distros, that is. I recall segusoland getting a
very positive response...

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb