Fwd: Your message to Python-list awaits moderator approval

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Sat Jul 24 12:35:03 EDT 2004

Hi all, esp. list admins!

Why is it that I always get bounces saying my mails have suspicious headers
lately when I post to python-list? This only happens when I reply to myself
(as I just did, because my reply to "Partitions of an Integer" contained two
little mistakes, which I wanted to correct in a followup...) I've never had
this before mail.python.org switched to XS4ALL...

If any of the mail admins happen to be reading this, it'd be nice if they
could send me the complete set of headers the mail that got bounced had, so
that I can test whether this is a problem with the newest Mailman and/or
KMail...

Anyway, the two errors in "Partitions of an Integer" are:

1. In the main program, call yieldPartitions(7)
2. In _yieldPartitions(num,lt) in the loop call _yieldPartitions(num,lt)

puzzeld'ly-y'rs,

Heiko.