I am new to this

Porky Pig Jr porky_pig_jr at my-deja.com
Tue Jul 6 20:26:14 EDT 2004

denmoinuke at yahoo.com (Hex4400) wrote in message news:<e085610e.0407051954.7436978a at posting.google.com>...
> I was wondering where I could find free tutorials or buy low priced
> books for learning how to use a python compiler and program in python.
>
> Everytime someone talk to me I hope they talk pythonish.
> I live near NYC is there any courses around that are good?

there are lots of on-line courses available, as other responders have
pointed out. Yet having looked at most of them, I still think the
proper way to start is to go through the book 'Learning Python' by
Lutz and Ascher (which is what I'm doing right now - after reading
through much of on-line manuals).