what editor do you use?

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 5 05:19:13 EDT 2004

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud said unto the world upon 05/07/2004 05:04:

> Question about Scite :
>
> I like it, it's very fast ! However it insists on saving the current
> buffer when I switch to another buffer, and deletes the Undo history.
> This  is very annoying. Any idea how to fix that ?
>
> Thanks !

Salut Pierre-Frédéric,

I have only had SciTE for a few days, so I am no expert. But mine doesn't
do that. You might try the User properties File (you can open it via the
options menu). In the #Checking section there is an option for reloads
preserving undos. That is the only setting I can think of that I changed
and might be related. (The documentation for SciTE walks through some of
the less intuitive settings.)

HTH

Brian vdB