Python indentation

Sateesh ext-sateesh.kavuri at nokia.com
Wed Jul 7 07:44:41 EDT 2004

I surely understand the importance of indentation, but as you see there are
beautification tools that can be used to beautiy the C code. Also
indentation is based upon ones style of coding, and I feel somewhat
restricted when the language itself restricts someone to code in a
particular way.

Sateesh

news:mailman.61.1089200252.5135.python-list at python.org...