Package Problem, win32com

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 06:23:41 EDT 2004

| Following the example from the Python Win32 book, I type
|  >>> from win32com import storagecon
| Traceback (most recent call last):
|    File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
| ImportError: cannot import name storagecom
|  >>>

Works ok for me. Same setup as yours.

Is that a dump from your console? I suspect not,
since the error is talking about "storagecom"
while the import refers to storagecon.

If you still can't get it to work, post back with
an exact screen dump (not a bitmap, just the text
cut-and-pasted).

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk