looping def.

carlos2004 guerra at tng.iac.es
Fri Jul 9 21:29:52 EDT 2004

this code is part of a program, where a button send a command to capture
some images form a web cam.When the button is clicked the program will
capture 100 frames in 30 seconds and freeze the actual image, after 30
seconds we can see the image live again,
I´d like to repeat this 10 times pressing the button only one time and at
the end send a message; END.
 code down....

aNY HELP....

def OnClick_500(self, evt):

        start_time = time.clock()
        filename = time.asctime(time.gmtime()).replace('
        dat = []
        while time.clock() < start_time + 30:
            dat.append(cam.snap())
        print len(dat) , 'frames taken in 30 seconds'

        dat = array(dat)
        fn =
'c:/PEPE_IMAGES/'+filename+'.GIF'#time.asctime(time.gmtime())+'.GIF'
        gIF.Write(dat, fn)