ProtoCiv: porting Freeciv to Python CANNED

WTH spamsucks at Ih8it.com
Wed Jan 14 00:23:56 EST 2004

> You try to do something big, you put your money on the line to do it, you
> fail or don't entirely succeed, you give postmortem, you lay all your
cards
> out for others to examine... *then* I will worry about your opinion.

You are seriously delusional.  You seem to be one of those people who is
constantly seeking persecution of some sort.  The kind that feels the need
to bear a cross that no-one seems to think needs bearing (of course they're
all delusional and YOU'RE the sane one...)  Occam's razor...?

    WTH