conditional expression sought

Elaine Jackson elainejackson7355 at home.com
Sat Jan 31 00:57:39 EST 2004

Thanks. I've got this straightened around in my head now. I just sort-of
'panicked' when I saw a boolean literal where I didn't expect one to be (ie:
returned by the expression with the A's and B's when all the A's are False). I
realized later that that's what I should have expected, and that you could
always just add "...or undefined()" to such an expression, where

def undefined():
    raise "undefined conditional expression"

This is all just part of my newbie efforts to assimilate the language. Anyway,
thanks again for your help.

Peace

news:ulnl10teov6ceq1q52laduq13d7u9edddd at 4ax.com...