ANN: Python Language Reference

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Fri Jan 2 16:34:12 EST 2004

Will Stuyvesant <hwlgw at hotmail.com>
wrote on 29 Dec 2003 01:09:18 -0800:
>> [Aahz]
>> That's why you should use Lynx.  Then you don't have any options.  ;-)
> But isn't Lynx text-only?  I want to see the pics!  Even though I am
> not the kind of pervert that want to do things to them with the mouse.

  Opera can be completely keyboard-driven.  And to search, you can type
/TEXT, just like you would in lynx or any other proper viewing or
editing tool.

"God, I think. God. He doesn't answer, and I'd be justifiably scared--but not
 in a panic!--if he did, since I would know it really was Resuna, or a tiny
 brain tumor, or some boo-boo in my mix of neurotransmitters." -John Barnes