Programmers Wanted for Computer Graphics Startup Near Philadelphia

Stan Schwartz CGStartup at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 19:49:12 EST 2004

Josiah Carlson <jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu> wrote in message news:<bvgs76$i30$1 at news.service.uci.edu>...
> > produced demo output that clearly demonstrates the viability of
> > my approaches, which I've been showing to potential licensees and
> > investors.  This demo output is currently being generated through
>
> Hey Stan,
>
> I don't suppose you'd post a link to a bit of demo output?
>
>   - Josiah

Hi Josiah,
I don't leave the demo output on the web.  For me to temporarily post
it for you to look at, we'd first have to go through a dance that would
involve your signing a non-disclosure.  Over the next couple of days,
I'll send you some more information privately about what I'm working on,
and you can decide whether you want to take it further.

BTW, some examples of my Python work with images, although not
directly related to the startup are at
<http://www.ryze.com/go/metastan> and
<http://www.ryze.com/postdisplay.php?confid=777&messageid=208102>.
Stan