Quote of an Imam

Harald Massa cpl.19.ghum at spamgourmet.com
Thu Jan 1 15:58:55 EST 2004

"""Many packages are also coded in obscure languages such as Mod Perl,
Python and Tcl. 'A lot of them have been around for a long time and have
been put together by the kind of webmasters at which they were aimed, so
they tend to use languages which theorists think are good languages, but
you don't get many skills in the market - it's not .NET or Java,' says
Hoque."""

http://www.itconsultantmagazine.com/magazine/index.cfm?
fuseaction=article&ArticleID=411

I don't know what I dislike more: calling Python "obscure", that he talkes
about "theorists ...." or that he lines up Python with Perl and Tcl.

But I got most upset when I was reading "theorists" as "terrorists" :)))))

Harald