Guardian: open source is a throwback says Jack Schofield

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:54:29 EST 2004

>>Never underestimate the power of stupidity (or ignorance, or denial, or...).
>>
>>Speaking of which...
>>http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/01/20040122-5.html
>>
>>  - Josiah
>

> I'm sorry, really, to bring this up, but as a Canadian I might be a little
> thick on this point, so help me out: was that site hacked?  Or is this for
> real?
>
> -Peter

Peter,

I understand your confusion.  You are thinking, "Surely the president of
the United States can't be that foolish."  That is what the entire world
thought...until they started listening to what he had to say.

The history of the Iraq war, told entirely in lies:
http://www.harpers.org/RevisionThing.html?pg=1

Dishonest Dubya Action Figure (all unaltered quotes from GWB):
(could be short on bandwidth, resulting in a 509 error)
http://www.praesentia.us/archives/dishonestdubya.html

Let us hope the general population votes consistantly for a single,
non-GWB candidate.  Dean would be fine, Clark would be better.
  - Josiah