Munkware 0.3

Etienne Posthumus ep at epoz.org
Mon Jan 19 17:41:01 EST 2004

On Jan 19, 2004, at 11:51 PM, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> - I've been hankering for an opportunity to begin work on a RESTish
> framework
>   and this is as good of a chance as any.  If I am pleased with how it
> turns
> out, I may distill the REST features out and create a second open
> source project
> for it alone.

If you like toying with REST ideas, have a peek at the Quixote
framework [1]. For me it has been the shortest route to going from REST
ideas to implementation in Python. But of course you might want to do
your own framework for fun/learning.

Etienne Posthumus
Amsterdam, Nederland

[1] http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/quixote/