Newbie: Python equivalent to Delphi TTable

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:13:00 EST 2004

Hi all,

I don't know how many of you are very familiar with Delphi, but we're
looking for anything that offers the user a similar kind of interface to an
Interbase table as Delphi components TTable, TIBOTable, etc (findkey, etc).
If anyone knows of anything allowing us to do this, I'd be grateful.

Sorry that this no doubt sounds a little vague, I just can't really explain
it any better!

TIA

Ashley