Side note: Praise to the contibuters to this group

Amy G amy-g-art at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 20:41:56 EST 2004

I just wanted to take a second and thank all of the contributors to this
awesome newsgroup.

I am subscribed to a whole bunch of newsgroups for work as well as personal
use.  Of all of the groups, I find this one to have the most thorough
programming in python for a little over 2 months, but have already received
phenomenal aide from the brainiacs who lurk about.

So, thank you.  Thank you to all who have helped me, and to all who have
helped others to better understand this awesome programming language.