Upgrading to Python 3.0 Questions

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Jan 27 20:13:52 EST 2004

In article <bv6uuc$og309$1 at ID-221199.news.uni-berlin.de>,
Zachary <Z_kline at hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've heard some rumors about Python 3.0.  I am wondering what sort of
>upgrading I'll have to do, as I have also heard people on this group
>asking us to use certain modules or operators or whatever.  Is it a
>major sort of upgrade?  What would I need to do to prepare for it?

Rumors are the only thing available at this point.  Don't worry about it.

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR