TypeError with genCGI.py

D test at test.com
Mon Jan 12 11:50:13 EST 2004

Hello,

We are using genCGI.py from the Internet Programming with Python book. We migrated to using Python 2.2.2 from 2.1.3 and we are now getting the following:

Unhandled exception encountered.

exceptions.TypeError
  File "/usr/ngasi/contexts/odomain/odomain/cgi-bin/genCGI.py", line 94, in GO
    form = self.get_form()
  File "/usr/ngasi/contexts/odomain/odomain/cgi-bin/genCGI.py", line 264, in get_form
    form = self.get_form_base(self)

I notice that the month4.cgi example on the book site gets the same error:

http://starship.python.net/crew/aaron_watters/cgi/month4.cgi

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or perhaps have a fix?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Snider
Object Domain Systems Inc.